Enjoy the convenience of using a disposable pan and impress your guests by serving in a Fancy Panz. Fancy Panz is perfect for potlucks, picnics, parties, tailgating and at home Place a disposable pan containing hot or cold food into your Fancy Panz and you’re ready to serve. The lid fits discreetly under Fancy Panz while serving.
- Cake size foil pan and reusable serving spoon included
- Fancy Panz dresses up and protects your foil pan. Perfect for tailgating, potlucks, holiday gatherings, office parties, catering and home. Travel in style and confidence.
- Easy to use- simply open the attached frame and place your foil pan filled with your favorite hot or cold food into your Fancy Panz. When serving, remove the clear lid and nest under your Fancy Panz
- Fancy Panz are stackable and perfect for travel. No more concerns over spilling the food during transport. Ready to leave? Simply remove the foil pan from your Fancy Panz for party-goers to continue enjoying while you take your Fancy Panz home
- Other sizes and colors available
100% USA made in Agoura Hills, CA!
Dress Up and Protect Your Foil Pan! Enjoy the convenience of using a disposable pan and impress your guests by serving in a Fancy Panz! Fancy Panz is perfect for potlucks, picnics, parties, tailgating and at home! Place a disposable pan containing hot or cold food into your Fancy Panz and you’re ready to serve. The lid fits discreetly under Fancy Panz while serving.
Hosting an event at home? Fancy Panz allows you to spend time with your guests, not cleaning up!
Leaving the party early? No problem, just leave the disposable pan with the remaining food at the event for the guests to enjoy, or simply throw away the empty pan. Either way, you bring home your Fancy Panz. And best of all, No More Lost Serving Ware!
Potlucks, tailgates, holiday parties, picnic, entertaining at home; this is how some of their most enjoyable time is spent! Fancy Panz was invented by sisters and co-founders Jane Casey and Charlene Yeager has a solution to a very common problem. When it was Jane’s turn to host the family dinner, in an effort to spend less time cleaning up, Jane really wanted to use her disposable pans for the Caesar salad, ambrosia and the baked chicken. The convenience is great, but presenting your food in these foil-like, pans is somewhat embarrassing; therefore, she sat at her computer and searched, 'how to dress up a foil pan'. There was no answer!
The Fancy Panz solution: Place a disposable pan containing hot or cold food into a decorative Fancy Panz, close the frame and you’ve, 'dressed up your disposable pan'. With its stylish design, it looks beautiful on your table. Clean up is a breeze and the food was presented in a beautiful Fancy Panz. More time with family and less time cleaning up!